Expand my Community achievements bar.

Erro saving request message

Level 1

I'm getting this message after I hit Save Request. I created the exact same report in a different report suite with no issues, but now getting this message every time. The error message doesn't offer any additional information and there is no link attached to it.

Anybody know what could cause this to happen in one report suite and not happen in another?

HankAl1_0-1711656873620.png

9 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @HankAl1 , is this for Data Warehouse?  If so, you might read through this thread to see if it helps.

Level 1

Hi Josh,

The issue for the user from that thread is that they didn't have an account and location set up in Report Destination.

I cannot screenshot for security reasons but I do have these set up. I saved an identical report in a different report suite as well.

Still looking for a solution.

Community Advisor

Do both report suites have the components you're using?  It might be worth while to try saving a report in the troublesome report suite with OOTB metrics and dimensions (and no segments) and see if that gives you an error too.

Otherwise, it might be time to open a support ticket.

Level 1

Hey Josh,

The report is already using only OOTB metrics and dimensions with no segments. How would I open a support ticket?

Community Advisor

When logged in, click on the ? in the upper right and there is an open to create a ticket (not sure if it's under help or support, I don't have access).  If you don't have access either, you'll need to work with a supported user within your organization.  They can list you so you get updates on the ticket.

Here's a page with more details.

Level 4

Hi @HankAl1 , We can see this message when the internet connection is poor/bad.

This is not related to report suite.

You can create support ticket, if you have access to adobe support.

https://adminconsole.adobe.com/D206123F524450F50A490D45@AdobeOrg/support

Level 1

Hello,

Looks like I don't have Support access. I'll try and find someone who does.

Thanks

Employee

Hey @HankAl1 if you're still getting this might be related to permission. Try to check the network call failing in the browser console when clicking on save button, I believe you will see "Unauthorized" in the failed request response. If this is the case, then check the following - 

- The report suite, dimensions, metrics and DW permission should be under same product profile. For example let us say you have two product profile : Profile A and Profile B.

Profile A - Has a report suite A, with all dimensions, metrics, and DW Tool permissions 

Profile B - Has a report suite B, with all dimensions and metrics but this doesn't includes the DW Tool permission. 

So, here you should be able to save DW request for report suite A, but when trying to work report suite B, it might result in this particular error.

Hence, it is suggested to have a single product profile, which includes all report suite you required access to, along DW Tool access within the same product profile. 

Also, if you're a product admin, this should bypass these check and you should be able to save the request.