Expand my Community achievements bar.

Error code 403025 when querying the API

Level 1

Hi,

We provide a dashboarding application that can fetch our users' analytics data. We used to rely on JWT authentication and we are in the process of migrating to the new OAuth workflow. For development, I've created a new project with a "OAuth Web" credentials type (I want end users to manually authenticate themselves in my app).

I've successfully managed to obtain an access token and a refresh token, but when I try to use the access token to actually query the API, I'm getting the error:

{"error_code":"403025", "message":"Profile is not valid"}

My query looks like this:

curl -X GET "https://analytics.adobe.io/api/{GLOBAL_COMPANY_ID}/dimensions?rsid={REPORT_SUITE_ID}&locale=en_US&segmentable=true&reportable=true&classifiable=true&expansion=categories" \
-H "x-api-key: {Client ID from my 'OAuth Web' connected credentials}" \
-H "x-gw-ims-org-id: {I had to create a 'OAuth Server-to-Server' credentials object to find this one}" \
-H "Authorization: Bearer {access_token received from the /authorize endpoint when called with clitn ID, client secret and scopes from 'OAuth Web'}"

Any idea?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Employee

Hey @NicolasVe1 A couple things you can check- 

1. Do you have multiple Analytics company ?

It may be that when you're selecting the company id, you're selecting the one which doesn't have the right attributed to the Adobe IO account.

2. When you have created the account in Adobe IO, you have to select the profile attached to that Adobe IO account.
Make sure that the profile possess the correct right for API connection on this report suite / company id.