Sign in to Community
Sign in to view all badges
I've been playing around with the drop-down filter functionality that was introduced a few weeks back, and I can't seem to figure out 2 things:
Thanks in advance!
1) if the drop-down menu consists of many items, replace it with a new segment and then delete it. It may save you some time.
2) if a label was accidentally deleted, Undo the last change (Cmd+Z or Ctrl+Z).
Another workaround is:
1) add another segment (segment A) to the panel (it will have a label)
2) move your drop-down menu with segments to the previously added segment A holding Shift
3) delete Segment A from the merged list, and delete the drop-down menu without a label
Is it helpful?