Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcement: Calling all learners and mentors! Applications are now open for the Adobe Analytics 2024 Mentorship Program! Come learn from the best to prepare for an official certification in Adobe Analytics.
SOLVED

Drop-Down Filters in Workspace

Level 1

I've been playing around with the drop-down filter functionality that was introduced a few weeks back, and I can't seem to figure out 2 things:

1. A quick way to remove a filter - I was able to remove it by clicking the "x" next to each value, but I was wondering if there was a better/quicker way.
  2. Adding a label after accidentally removing/closing the title bar

Thanks in advance!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

albertl44096374​,

1) if the drop-down menu consists of many items, replace it with a new segment and then delete it. It may save you some time.

2) if a label was accidentally deleted, Undo the last change (Cmd+Z or Ctrl+Z).

Another workaround is:

1) add another segment (segment A) to the panel (it will have a label)

2) move your drop-down menu with segments to the previously added segment A holding Shift

3) delete Segment A from the merged list, and delete the drop-down menu without a label

Is it helpful?

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 10

albertl44096374​,

1) if the drop-down menu consists of many items, replace it with a new segment and then delete it. It may save you some time.

2) if a label was accidentally deleted, Undo the last change (Cmd+Z or Ctrl+Z).

Another workaround is:

1) add another segment (segment A) to the panel (it will have a label)

2) move your drop-down menu with segments to the previously added segment A holding Shift

3) delete Segment A from the merged list, and delete the drop-down menu without a label

Is it helpful?