Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcement: Calling all learners and mentors! Applications are now open for the Adobe Analytics 2024 Mentorship Program! Come learn from the best to prepare for an official certification in Adobe Analytics.
SOLVED

Datawarehouse unable to save report

Level 4

We are on the new UI of datawarehouse.  I have configured my destination and location.  All things are set and yet I do not get a "Save report" so that it will start working.  I was able to set up a new datawarehouse report that emailed to me.  

This new report needs to use SFTP.  I am not getting any errors.  I am also unable to see how I configured my destination and my location to see if one of them had an issue.  

I tried again and used a new destination and location and still I do not get a "Save button".  

Any ideas on what to try next?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I don't have the new UI yet

(or maybe I should be happy?? There seems to be a lot of issues with it based on the forum over the last few weeks)

Once I get the new UI, I will be coming back to review as many of these posts as I can... but you may need an answer sooner than I can support...  You may want to log a ticket with Client Care in the meantime.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I don't have the new UI yet

(or maybe I should be happy?? There seems to be a lot of issues with it based on the forum over the last few weeks)

Once I get the new UI, I will be coming back to review as many of these posts as I can... but you may need an answer sooner than I can support...  You may want to log a ticket with Client Care in the meantime.

Level 4

Thank you, Jennifer.  Client Care solved this.  New DW UI sftp reports must have a notification email set before you are able to save a report.

Level 4

I opened a ticket with ClientCare and it turns out that the notification email is required for sftp DW reports.  Setting the notification email fixed the issue.

Community Advisor

I'm very glad you got that figured out... though, if that field is required, you would think that the error message should flag specifically what was missing..... seems like a standard UX requirement to me