Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcement: Calling all learners and mentors! Applications are now open for the Adobe Analytics 2024 Mentorship Program! Come learn from the best to prepare for an official certification in Adobe Analytics.
SOLVED

Data Warehouse - string value missing in CSV Format

Level 2

Hi,

Is there any way to get the string values to be added in Raw data report from Data warehouse report in a CSV format.

For ex: We need the variable value is 00005265. But in the CSV format instead of showing this(00005265) Value it is showing (5265) Value.

The value is coming perfectly in the website as well as reports. The issue is happening on Raw data reports from Data Warehouse request.

Let me know how can we solve this.

Thanks,

Sudheer.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi @sudheer3 ,

As I understand your questions, this essentially is the limitation of a CSV file reader apps in default view. We can however maintain the leading 0s in a CSV file.

Simply look for 'How can I keep leading zeros in CSV files?' on the internet and you should have handy resource docs for this use case. 

I came across this help doc and I then had zero succeeding issues with preceding zeros in the CSV file.  See if it is helpful.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi @sudheer3 ,

As I understand your questions, this essentially is the limitation of a CSV file reader apps in default view. We can however maintain the leading 0s in a CSV file.

Simply look for 'How can I keep leading zeros in CSV files?' on the internet and you should have handy resource docs for this use case. 

I came across this help doc and I then had zero succeeding issues with preceding zeros in the CSV file.  See if it is helpful.