Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

How can I see all the projects in Adobe Analytics as an Admin?

Level 2

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

There was a "Projects" menu item under the "Components", from there you have the option to show all projects in the organization. However, for unknown reasons, this "Projects" menu item was gone.

You can still use API, Adobe Analytics 2.0 API Reference (adobedocs.github.io), to get the full list of projects.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

There was a "Projects" menu item under the "Components", from there you have the option to show all projects in the organization. However, for unknown reasons, this "Projects" menu item was gone.

You can still use API, Adobe Analytics 2.0 API Reference (adobedocs.github.io), to get the full list of projects.

Level 2

We are not seeing the Components > Projects menu option either and need it back. Is this a known issue with the recent update that made the "New Landing Page" the default experience?

Level 2

I got the below update from an Adobe contact today:

We have deprecated the project manager page as all project management can take place on the landing page.

There’s a bug where you can’t manage/view your company templates/reports and we are working to get that resolved ASAP. So soon you should be able to do it all on the new landing page.

Community Advisor

Indeed, able to see the "Show all" under the filter on the landing page, thanks @KyleViz 

Screenshot 2023-01-19 at 6.14.40 PM.png