Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Data Warehouse export missing classification values

Level 4

I have classified the null values for the s.campaign variable with "Direct Traffic" in one of my classification fields. This works flawlessly in Analysis Workspace as well as data feeds, but it does not seem to work with Data Warehouse exports. All unclassified and direct traffic gets grouped together in exports if I try to use the classification to breakdown some other variable. My "Direct Traffic" classification doesn't show up.

Is this expected, does Data Warehouse somehow read this classification on a null campaign variable differently than other Adobe products?

Is there anything I can do to make this work?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

This will require a closer look into the classification as well as Data Warehouse data/settings. I will advise reaching out to Customer Care to troubleshoot this.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Level 3

Hi b_t_e_l,

Can you please share the Data warehouse request ID and report suite ID to have a look further.

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

This will require a closer look into the classification as well as Data Warehouse data/settings. I will advise reaching out to Customer Care to troubleshoot this.