Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Data Feed - Query Adobe DB

Level 2

Hello,

We are trying to use more data feed in my company and I was wondering if there is a way to query the adobe server directly rather than exporting all the records and only then manipulating the data. At the moment you can select the columns you can export and date range but I was looking for something like a proper database query where you can aggregate already the data before exporting them.

It'd be a way more flexible and efficient solution for the users. I know that data warehouse works in a similar way but the type of aggregation and variables are fixed. I'll looking to reproduce the same with my own logic.

Hope it makes sense.

Thanks,

Davide

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Davide,

Unfortunately, direct query is not supported, at least now. Maybe with the experience platform introduction there will be new options, but it is currently available to a very limited number of organisations.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Davide,

Unfortunately, direct query is not supported, at least now. Maybe with the experience platform introduction there will be new options, but it is currently available to a very limited number of organisations.