Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Marketing Channel Detail "None"

Level 1

After creating the Marketing Channel Processing Rule for the marketing channels the value "None" is conspicuously high in all channels. How can I rate this? Is there a configuration error? We are using AMO for our performance marketing. Additionally we are using UTMs-Rules (utm_source) for other channels in this rule set.

Analytics Values:

1825742_pastedImage_1.png

Processing Rules (Paid Search):

1825743_pastedImage_2.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor
  1. Ensure that your Advertising Cloud and Advertising Analytics integrations is enabled.
  2. Not sure why you using exclamation mark ! after "AL", looks it is causing an issue to execute rule correctly hence your attribution is going in "None"

Solve:

I will make sure to create independent rules to following:

"AMO ID" starts with "AL" for Search (paid search)

"AMO ID" starts with "AC" for Display (paid)

"AMO ID" starts with "AO" for Social (paid)

Thanks!

Asheesh

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor
  1. Ensure that your Advertising Cloud and Advertising Analytics integrations is enabled.
  2. Not sure why you using exclamation mark ! after "AL", looks it is causing an issue to execute rule correctly hence your attribution is going in "None"

Solve:

I will make sure to create independent rules to following:

"AMO ID" starts with "AL" for Search (paid search)

"AMO ID" starts with "AC" for Display (paid)

"AMO ID" starts with "AO" for Social (paid)

Thanks!

Asheesh