Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Data feed incomplete

Level 4

I've created a data feed to dump my entire Adobe Analytics raw data into a SFTP server. Period = last 365 days. The data seems to be incomplete. When looking for searched terms on a website, the actual figure is around 250.000 unique records on Adobe. On the dump there are only 7.000 records and these are not even unique. Any idea of might be going on?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

You would need to set up daily feeds and set up the date range for last 12 months. That way you will receive 365 files for last 365 days, 1 day worth of data in each file. Hope that helps. 

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Employee Advisor

This would require a closer look in your data and the query you are running. I would suggest reaching out to Customer Care for further troubleshooting.

Level 4

Customer Care says my feed interval is 1 hour, and like this I only receive one day worth of data. I'm trying to obtain 365 days, so it's very confusing.

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

You would need to set up daily feeds and set up the date range for last 12 months. That way you will receive 365 files for last 365 days, 1 day worth of data in each file. Hope that helps.