We are configuring 4 variables from the profile section of the website on page load. Since each variable contains multiple values and we need to separate out the values we are using product string and we are passing each value as a separate product.
We have also enabled NO VALUE SET default condition in the data element.
Now we are facing a problem that the unspecified values are not matching for one of the variable. For the rest 3 we can see equal(almost) number of unspecified but not for the fourth one.
We pulled the data feeds and understood the reason. We have identified that all 4 variables are either set or not set in any server call. There is no scenario where one of them is not set.