Expand my Community achievements bar.

Webinar: Adobe Customer Journey Analytics Product Innovations: A Quarterly Overview. Come learn for the Adobe Analytics Product team who will be covering AJO reporting, Graph-based Stitching, guided analysis for CJA, and more!
SOLVED

Context Data Audit

Level 4

Hi everyone,

I am looking to audit all of the custom context data variables being collected on my site as I don't think all are being passed into props, vars or events. I want to know if there is a quick and easy way to display a list of all custom context data variables in Adobe Analytics other than using the Processing Rules drop down menu.

Thanks

Tobz

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

The processing rule drop down is the best way within the R&A interface to view received context data values. The alternative outside of Adobe Analytics would be to review the code base that is setting the context data values.

Best,

Brian

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

The processing rule drop down is the best way within the R&A interface to view received context data values. The alternative outside of Adobe Analytics would be to review the code base that is setting the context data values.

Best,

Brian

Level 6

you can also go into mobilemetrics.adobe.com and see the configuration if you enable the report suite.