Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Communicitating with Anaylsis Workpsace Product Team

Level 2

oI've been diving deep into Analysis Workspace quite heavily over the last few weeks while we explore the best dash boarding tools for our company to display data for our primary stakeholders. Right now we are using this tool to test dashboarding main business KPIs data  for GMs. VPs, PO/PMs, as well a Dev data tool for pressure testing design changes in our rapid iteration processes.

I have some bugs ( bugs that don't necessarily require a ticket submitted)  and other feedback I would love to share with the product team, as I know this product is going to be in continual  development. I know I can submit items through customer care but was wondering if there is a more direct approach to share feedback and have an open dialogue with the team working on this product.  I see a lot of value in this tool but there are some limitations that are keeping us from going all in. 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Kristi and Corey,

The Ideas Exchange is indeed the best place to submit your feedback. Additionally, you can also post your feedback on this thread I will make sure it reaches our Product Manager. 

You feedback will be extremely useful in improving this feature. :)

Thanks!

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Level 4

I agree with Corey. I am really enjoying this, but have some feedback I would like to provide.

Is the idea's exchange the right place?

http://ideas.omniture.com/

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Kristi and Corey,

The Ideas Exchange is indeed the best place to submit your feedback. Additionally, you can also post your feedback on this thread I will make sure it reaches our Product Manager. 

You feedback will be extremely useful in improving this feature. :)

Thanks!