Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Classification - Browser import : Unable to check Overwrite data on conflicts option

Employee

Hi all,

I'm trying to update the tracking code classification data, but the "Overwrite data on conflicts" cannot be checked after uploading the file. I found in the doc that "This option is not available for report suites enabled for the New Classification Architecture"  ,which seems to be the reason. But what means New Classification Architecture? And how can I update the data by browser import?

yunzhu_0-1712496589672.png

Thanks!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

The remnant UI is certainly confusing, but the New Classification Architecture is referring to Classification Sets and you no longer have to do anything as far as explicit overwrite selection and it will work with overwrite applied as a default now.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee

The remnant UI is certainly confusing, but the New Classification Architecture is referring to Classification Sets and you no longer have to do anything as far as explicit overwrite selection and it will work with overwrite applied as a default now.