Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Cannot Open "Reports" tab

Level 2

Whenever I attempt to click into the "Reports" tab in Analytics Workspace it never loads and just takes me to Workspaces ... I've tried to re-download report builder but it's not supported by Mac 

natmcd99_1-1656343999654.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

It's also possible that today's Maintenance was causing some access issues....  keep checking https://status.adobe.com/ and if all else fails, try again when everything is back to normal status.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Community Advisor

Dear natmcd99,

Check whether you have access to 'Reports & Analytics' with your Admin. Most likely, an access issue.

Thank You, Pratheep Arun Raj B (Arun) | NextRow DigitalTerryn Winter Analytics

Level 2

Thanks Pratheep,

I am an Admin & I do have access to that product profile 

natmcd99_0-1656346575212.png

Community Advisor

Then, it is most likely because of maintenance or cache issues as said by @Pablo_Childe and @Jennifer_Dungan. Wait for a day, clear your cache and try it. Should resolve!

If not, raise it with Adobe Customer Care, should be a bug.

Community Advisor

likely a cache or vpn issue.

Try logging off any vpns, then try opening an incognito window and see.

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

It's also possible that today's Maintenance was causing some access issues....  keep checking https://status.adobe.com/ and if all else fails, try again when everything is back to normal status.

Level 2

Opening in an incognito tab worked the first time and now I'm back to not being able to access  Thank you for the suggestion though, I'll keep trying it!