to gain points, level up, and earn exciting badges like the new
Bedrock Mission!

Learn more

Sign in to view all badges

SOLVED

Can't Remove Favorited Report

Level 2

Hello,

How can I un-favorite a report? When I X out from the menu or un-click the star I get a confirmation message "Are you sure you want to unfavorite?" I click yes but when I refresh it is still there.  

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Jessica,

I tried doing the same steps as you, after unclicking the Favorited star the report gets removed from the favorite list and the view goes back to the dashboard. I think this is a problem specific to you. I would request you to direct message me your company and user name, I'll see if I could replicate that. 

Thanks!

TM

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 10

Hey Jessica,

Opening the report and un-clicking the 'Favorited' star removes the report from the list. If thats not working for you it might be some cache problem. Try doing that in a different browser. 

Thanks!

TM

Level 2

Unfortunately using another browser didn't work. After un-clicking the "Favorited" star and refreshing it reappears. 

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Jessica,

I tried doing the same steps as you, after unclicking the Favorited star the report gets removed from the favorite list and the view goes back to the dashboard. I think this is a problem specific to you. I would request you to direct message me your company and user name, I'll see if I could replicate that. 

Thanks!

TM