Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcement: Calling all learners and mentors! Applications are now open for the Adobe Analytics 2024 Mentorship Program! Come learn from the best to prepare for an official certification in Adobe Analytics.
SOLVED

Can I change the experience league account email somehow,

Level 7

Hey champs, not quite an analytics related question but did not know where else to ask.

since I haven't found a way, have you ever needed to change your community email? Is that even possible? 

Cheers

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @bjoern__koth,

We know this is a pain point for a lot of people... I've been working with the ExL Analytics Manager and the Adobe Champions Leadership Committee ExL Rep on this... I think they have a process ready to test and are actually looking for people to test this new process with before they are ready to release it. I will connect with them next week and we can use you as a beta tester for this.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @bjoern__koth,

We know this is a pain point for a lot of people... I've been working with the ExL Analytics Manager and the Adobe Champions Leadership Committee ExL Rep on this... I think they have a process ready to test and are actually looking for people to test this new process with before they are ready to release it. I will connect with them next week and we can use you as a beta tester for this.