Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Can Analytics forward data from Adobe Target (A4T) to Adobe Audience Manager

Level 3

Is there any OOTB way to enable forwarding of data received from Adobe Target as part of A4T integration, like Activity Name/ID, Experience Name/ID to Adobe Audience Manager from Adobe Analytics, just like Analytics is able to forward all visitor activity received from visitor browser to AAM?

Adobe Target --> Adobe Analytics --> Adobe Audience Manager

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Dear Architg,

Below are the list of keys i can see in Adobe Audience Manager (A4T integrated). Guess you can explore and find a solution from here!

I would start from targetraw (Analytics for Target).

1779937_pastedImage_0.png

Thank You!

Arun

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Level 10

Hi architg36409633,

There is no OOTB way to enable that.

I wonder what is the scenario (use case) you are working on?

Level 3

Thank you Andrey for your inputs.

My use-case is to suppress the visitor from an AAM segment after X number of impressions of an experience rendered by Adobe Target.

I'm currently trying to implement this use-case by capturing response tokens, by tapping into at.js custom events and not liking the fact that I have to call DCS API using bare javascript code and wanted to check if there is an OOTB way to achieve it.

Thanks!

Level 1
You can just send the data to any analytics variable and use that for suppression.

Level 6

Hi,

Currently there is no option to forward data from Adobe Target to Adobe Audience manager.

But you can downlaod target data and import in Adobe audience manager, check this thread on importing data into AAMAdobe Audience Manager Community Virtual Meetup - March' 19

or try this option :https://docs.adobe.com/content/help/en/target/using/integrate/a4t/a4t.html , here

the above will help you to set target reporting to adobe analytics and the same can be forwared to Audience manager by enabling SSF in analytics

Regards,

Kumararaja K

Level 3

Re: "or try this option :https://docs.adobe.com/content/help/en/target/using/integrate/a4t/a4t.html , here

the above will help you to set target reporting to adobe analytics and the same can be forwared to Audience manager by enabling SSF in analytics"

This is exactly what I'm looking for! I already have A4T implemented and SSF enabled on the report suite. Could you please share any examples of the signals that originates from Adobe Target as part of A4T integration? For example, what would be the signal for target activity name/id?

Thanks!

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Dear Architg,

Below are the list of keys i can see in Adobe Audience Manager (A4T integrated). Guess you can explore and find a solution from here!

I would start from targetraw (Analytics for Target).

1779937_pastedImage_0.png

Thank You!

Arun