Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Building segments using imported classifications

Level 1

hi all,

I successfully created classifications for a custom variable.

Now I am trying to build a segment based on these classifications, however in the segment builder interface I can only select the actual custom variable but I do not see the related classifications so I can't use them. I tried also using the Ad Hoc Analysis interface, but I have the same problem there. How can I do this?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi,

You should be able to create segment based on classifications. If you are not seeing the classifications try logging out and logging in again, usually classifications dont appear in the same session. Also make sure the classifications have propagated, it takes maximum on 72 hours for that to happen.

Thanks.

TM

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi,

You should be able to create segment based on classifications. If you are not seeing the classifications try logging out and logging in again, usually classifications dont appear in the same session. Also make sure the classifications have propagated, it takes maximum on 72 hours for that to happen.

Thanks.

TM