Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Anyone else finding the new Marketing Cloud Analytics side navigation a pain??

Former Community Member

It takes quite a bit more time to navigate the Analytics site now that you have to click into each section, rather than just the click to reveal options.  I don't like it and I personally feel that was a poor UX move.  Please change it back!  

For example, if I want to "quickly" view one of my Custom Traffic variables, I now have 3 click, and wait, to get to it before I can even see data, where as before I could just click that area and had hover menus to quickly navigate through my variables.

Pain!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Rek,

There is an original thread with user feedback and responses from Adobe Product Management that will be of interest on this matter.

http://help-forums.adobe.com/content/adobeforums/en/analytics-forum/adobe-analytics.topic.html/forum...

Adobe Product Mangement's latest response as of 6/13 in the thread is copied below:

Best,

Brian

>>>

Just wanted to let everyone know that my team and I continue to read all of this feedback. I don't have anything to report in addition to my response earlier in the thread where I mentioned that we are already working on improving navigability in the UI following this update last month, and I probably won't comment on this thread again in the future, but I did want everyone to know that we hear you and we are reading, sharing, and discussing each response. 

Thanks,
Ben Gaines
Sr. Product Manager, Adobe Analytics

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Rek,

There is an original thread with user feedback and responses from Adobe Product Management that will be of interest on this matter.

http://help-forums.adobe.com/content/adobeforums/en/analytics-forum/adobe-analytics.topic.html/forum...

Adobe Product Mangement's latest response as of 6/13 in the thread is copied below:

Best,

Brian

>>>

Just wanted to let everyone know that my team and I continue to read all of this feedback. I don't have anything to report in addition to my response earlier in the thread where I mentioned that we are already working on improving navigability in the UI following this update last month, and I probably won't comment on this thread again in the future, but I did want everyone to know that we hear you and we are reading, sharing, and discussing each response. 

Thanks,
Ben Gaines
Sr. Product Manager, Adobe Analytics