Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Analytics for Target (A4T) panel not found

Level 2

Hi,

We are trying to see target reporting workspace in Adobe Analytics after A4T integration, but we can't find the Analytics for Target (A4T) panel in Adobe Analytics.

Are there any steps that we need to follow for the panel to appear?

Regards,

Sri

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi @srikoll ,

Aren't you able to see the A4T panel in Analysis Workspace? It shows up in the list of panels, as seen below. Can you please share the Analytics company name?

ishans52004352_0-1594913846283.png

Thank you!

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi @srikoll ,

Aren't you able to see the A4T panel in Analysis Workspace? It shows up in the list of panels, as seen below. Can you please share the Analytics company name?

ishans52004352_0-1594913846283.png

Thank you!

Level 3

Hi @srikoll ,

You need to make sure A4T is enabled on the report suite to have A4T panel appear in Analysis workspace.

Level 2

Hi @sucagarw ,

I have the issue where i dont see the A4T under panels in Adobe Analytics. Could you please suggest on how to enable A4T on the report suite?

Employee Advisor

@vallus - Could you check if you can see Analytics for Target related dimensions in Workspace? If the dimension isn't available, A4T isn't enabled for the report suite ID. If the dimension is available, the issue is likely with provisioning - you can reach out to Customer Care and they can fix it real quick.

Thanks!