Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Analysis Workspace Scheduled Reports Wrong Times

Level 7

Hi all,

Struggling to get this issues identified and raised with Client Care so hoping to find other people in the same boat to get a bit of clout behind the issue, whenever I schedule a report in Analysis Workspace I always receive it 8 hours after the scheduled report time, is anyone else in the UK or on BST/UTC+1 also experiencing this issue? Similarly anyone in other time zones seeing reports arrive at wrong times?

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 7

Thanks, Client Care confirmed that bug fixes going in this week will fix the issues with scheduling in workspace yes

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 8

I have noticed same problems and the scheduling is actually not working at all. However, on Thursday will come some bug fixes, so hopefully all is fixed then.

Correct answer by
Level 7

Thanks, Client Care confirmed that bug fixes going in this week will fix the issues with scheduling in workspace yes