Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Advertising Analytics - AMO Dimensions not classified and segments

Level 2

Hello,

We have recently integrated advertising analytics.

AMO ID and respective metrics are coming through as expected (AMO Impressions, AMO Cost, AMO Clicks, etc).  The issue we have is that the AMO classification variables (Account, Ad Type, Keyword, etc) are not being set and are all showing 'unspecified'. 

I tried to breakdown AMO ID for occurrences and I have data. Am I missing any step?

I also added adobe standard metrics as orders and revenue to the paid search report template in the "Ad Platform Totals" visualization with breakdown by day but I obtained the total orders and revenues  and not only those collected by the user landed on my website from the connected tools (ex Google ads). How can I associated AMO IDs and AMO Dimensions to standard metrics? Can I use a segment "AMO ID exists"?

I have other questions:

Is there a way to recover historical data?

Can I make AMO dimensions and metrics visible to some users only?

How can I make those data visible into a virtual report suite? I added a segment "AMO ID exists" but the AMO metrics are not visible.

Thanks

Nicoletta

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Unfortunately, I don't use Adobe Advertising, so I am not the best person for this.. and it seems that there have been no responses yet...

Have you tried posting in the Advertising Cloud forum? Maybe someone there may have some suggestions?

https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-advertising-cloud/ct-p/adobe-advertising-clou... 

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Unfortunately, I don't use Adobe Advertising, so I am not the best person for this.. and it seems that there have been no responses yet...

Have you tried posting in the Advertising Cloud forum? Maybe someone there may have some suggestions?

https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-advertising-cloud/ct-p/adobe-advertising-clou...