Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!

Adobe Xamarin DLL Issue

Level 1

We successfully integrated the Xamarin binding dlls for iOS and Android in 2017.

We have been tracking data to our Adobe Analytics instance since we implemented.

Tracking for iOS seems have halted in December 2019. We originally thought we needed

to update the (4.13.8.0) ADBMobile.XamariniOSBinding.dll.

Upon further inspection, we saw that it hasn’t been updated in 2 years and our installed version matched 4.1.3.8.0

I created a Swift POC to see if I could track with the latest iOS library (4.18.9) https://github.com/Adobe-Marketing-Cloud/mobile-services/tree/master/sdks/iOS

I was able to track successfully with that version.

Is it possible to get the ADBMobile.XamariniOSBinding.dll updated to 4.18.9 in github or sent our way?

This issue has caused us to lose tracking for iOS since December.

Also brought this our rep, John Engler's attention last week. Please prioritize this as our client has been without iOS analytics since 12/2019.

Thanks!

1 Reply

Community Advisor

Dear asifg11147730,

Is that something we can do? I hope your Adobe Account Manager will help you and take this forward. Kindly reach.

Thank You, Arun.