Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Adobe Sitecatalyst, Ad-hoc Analysis | Calculated Metrics in Company Summary Report of Dashboard

Level 1

Hi friends,

Is it possible to display "calculated metrics" in the "Company Summary" report of the dashboard?

I have created some "calculated metrics" in Adobe Ad-Hoc Analysis/Discover. I want to display these metrics for multiple reporting suites in the "Company Summary" Report of the Dashboard

However, the calculated metrics do not get listed in the "Available Metrics" section of the "Company Summary" report.

Anybody knows how to fix this?

The "calculated metric" involves visits based on custom segments which I created in Adobe Ad-hoc Analysis. While creating this metric, I am unable to include it into existing metric folders like 'Traffic', 'Conversion' but am forced to add it to a new folder. I think that if that the "calculated metric" can be added to existing metric folders, then it would get displayed in the "Available Metrics" section of the "Company Summary" Report.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Yes, calculated metrics are available in the company summary report. However, keep in mind that not all calculated metric dimensions are available in reports & analytics. I'd recommend trying to recreate your calculated metric in reports & analytics to ensure all components are compatible.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Yes, calculated metrics are available in the company summary report. However, keep in mind that not all calculated metric dimensions are available in reports & analytics. I'd recommend trying to recreate your calculated metric in reports & analytics to ensure all components are compatible.

Level 1

Thanks for the response.

Is it possible to create "calculated metrics" using segments in "Reports & Analytics"? I thought this was possible only in Ad-hoc Analysis/Discover?

Employee Advisor

There is a feature called "Compare to segment" in reports, which allows you to use a segment as a metric.