Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Adobe Experience managers debugger not working

Level 1

Hi community, 

Recently the adobe experience platform debugger is not working, not showing data from any page. I am logged in and no error message appears, but not showing any data. Any idea? thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I also would warn to be aware as some VPNs can cause havoc to how Adobe beacons and subsequent server calls react/do not react.

If you are unsure just try accessing your site in a non VPN mode to compare...

Also double check as recently some CSP policies in browser settings have become more restrictive. (may have to turn off or not use CSP certificates.)

GLTU

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Employee Advisor

@victor_marti  Can you please check if server calls are firing in the network in developer tools? If there are no server calls, you might not see the data in experience cloud debugger

Community Advisor

Adding on to @VaniBhemarasetty's answer:

Make sure that the web page that you're testing is in the browser window that is open/active just before switching to the debugger's window.

For example, you have 4 windows open:

1. an email app,
  2. a news website,
  3. the site that you're testing, and
  4. the debugger window.

And let's say that you're constantly toggling between the first 3 windows (because you're at work but you also want to read the latest news headlines).

When you want to test the hits from window 3 with the debugger, make sure you have window 3 "test site" open, then switch to window 4 "debugger". If you have windows 1 "email" or 2 "news" active and then open window 4 "debugger", the debugger will attempt to show the hits coming from either of those windows. If those email/news sites are not using Adobe products, then obviously nothing will show up in the debugger. But more importantly, none of the hits from window 3 "test site" will show up in the debugger.

Level 1

I wasn't able to keep using the debugger in Chrome as I used to do, even if I uninstalled the extension and the browser. Finally I had to install Firefox and use it there. It just stop "reading" the report suits, from any of the web pages. 

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I also would warn to be aware as some VPNs can cause havoc to how Adobe beacons and subsequent server calls react/do not react.

If you are unsure just try accessing your site in a non VPN mode to compare...

Also double check as recently some CSP policies in browser settings have become more restrictive. (may have to turn off or not use CSP certificates.)

GLTU