Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Can Admins see all Workspaces?

Level 1

Can admin see the workspace created by an user even if its not shared ....

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

I needed to ask recently also. Go to the workspace landing page > click the filter button > Other filters > Show all

RobertBlakeley_0-1702996212883.png

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

I needed to ask recently also. Go to the workspace landing page > click the filter button > Other filters > Show all

RobertBlakeley_0-1702996212883.png

Community Advisor

Yes, I do what @RobertBlakeley showed above, all the time... 

The one exception to this is if the report is shared with View rights... while yes, you can access it in your view and the "Show All" view, as an admin, you cannot edit the report....

It didn't used to work like that.... Admins used to have full rights, regardless of the share level (unless they have fixed that .... I haven't tested it in a while) 

Community Advisor

Still the same, "respecting" the project owner's choice of sharing over the superpower of admin.

Level 1

While you're can't edit, you can share it with yourself with edit rights.  Then you'll have the ability to edit if needed.

Community Advisor and Adobe Champion

This is also true for components, like segments and calculated metrics. Even if they aren't shared with you, if you go to the landing page for that component type, you can use "show all" to see all of them. Then you can share them with yourself (or anyone else).