Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcement: Calling all learners and mentors! Applications are now open for the Adobe Analytics 2024 Mentorship Program! Come learn from the best to prepare for an official certification in Adobe Analytics.
SOLVED

[Adobe Analytics] Importing call centre data into AA?

Level 4

I'm trying to connect online + offline sources where a quote taken online is converted offline via the call centre. My unifying variable is a Quote ID [available as an eVar]. If I wanted to setup an FTP with just below dimensions and metrics, would this work? Dimensions: Date, Quote ID [existing eVar] Events: Offline conversions [new custom counter event] and Offline Purchase Total [as a new custom currency event]. We don't want to merge the purchase into our e-comm report but rather just show it as a separate event , when we want to analyze. Is the above possible? OR do I need to have everything from the below link? Thanks. https://docs.adobe.com/content/help/en/analytics/import/data-sources/data-types-and-categories/datas...

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

For this use case, you might want to consider using Summary Data Sources.As of now only three types of Data Sources are supported:

1) Full Processing

2) Transaction ID

3) Summary Data

You can simply use specific evars/ props and events to isolate your Offline traffic which you would upload.

Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee

For this use case, you might want to consider using Summary Data Sources.As of now only three types of Data Sources are supported:

1) Full Processing

2) Transaction ID

3) Summary Data

You can simply use specific evars/ props and events to isolate your Offline traffic which you would upload.

Hope this helps.