Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Adobe Analytics Certification(s).

Level 5

Hi there,

From Adobe Analytics perspective I just see "Analytics Architect" certification listed at Adobe Certification Exams | Adobe Training & Certification

This page New and Revised Certification Exams – Release Schedule April 2017 says Analytics Developer & Analytics Business Practitioner certifications are coming soon. I have been waiting for quite some-time, can some-one please provide an idea as to when these certification would be available to apply for?

Just wanted to know about all the Adobe Analytics certifications available. (/ coming soon)

Thanks!

Saurabh.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

The Business Practitioner exam is available. You can see the current Analytics exams by navigating here Certification | Adobe Digital Learning Services  and selecting 'Adobe Analytics'

Right now there is more information specific to the business practitioner exam here Adobe Analytics Business Practitioner Certification

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 10

Gigazelle  Can you look into it please?

-Tanmay

Level 5

Hi Tanmay, TanmayM​ Can you please check on this?

Thanks!

Saurabh.

Correct answer by
Employee

The Business Practitioner exam is available. You can see the current Analytics exams by navigating here Certification | Adobe Digital Learning Services  and selecting 'Adobe Analytics'

Right now there is more information specific to the business practitioner exam here Adobe Analytics Business Practitioner Certification