Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Adobe Analytics Api 2.0. Profile is not valid error

Level 1

Hi,

I am upgrading form API 1.4 to API 2.0.

The problem is that except for "discover me api", I cannot use anything else and get:

{

"error_code": "403025",

"message": "Profile is not valid"

}

1758062_pastedImage_0.png

1758064_pastedImage_1.png

I am using a sandbox account.

Any information?

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Davidw50065164,

My initial suggestion would be that your adobe.io integration doesn't have proper permissions or is a part of a product profile in Admin Console that has the proper permissions.  In Admin Console if you are a product admin or system admin.  In an Analytics product profile, you need to make sure permissions have web services things as well as any report suites and things you need to access.  Then in the integrations tab in that profile you need to make sure your adobe.io integration is added there.  Worth noting you do need a separate Adobe.IO integration for each Experience Cloud organization.

I hope that helps,

Seth

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Davidw50065164,

My initial suggestion would be that your adobe.io integration doesn't have proper permissions or is a part of a product profile in Admin Console that has the proper permissions.  In Admin Console if you are a product admin or system admin.  In an Analytics product profile, you need to make sure permissions have web services things as well as any report suites and things you need to access.  Then in the integrations tab in that profile you need to make sure your adobe.io integration is added there.  Worth noting you do need a separate Adobe.IO integration for each Experience Cloud organization.

I hope that helps,

Seth

Level 1

Hi Settytb,

Can you help me make sure I have the permission, if not, how should i grant that.

In Adobe Admin Console, I have included all the permissions that I have seen.

1758538_pastedImage_0.png

Worth noticing that I have three integrations inside Adobe IO console. However, under Integrations tab, I cannot find the integration for the OAuth connection. I create that integration by following the tutorial.

1758545_pastedImage_3.png

1758546_pastedImage_7.png

1758547_pastedImage_4.png

1758548_pastedImage_6.png

Employee

Hi davidw50065164,

Good points, the oauth integration uses the users permissions that you authenticate with.  So, when you hit the oauth it will prompt you to follow the login workflow.  You will need to make sure that your user that you logged in with is a user in that profile that you showed in the screenshot that has all the permissions.  Adding the integrations is specifically for service token/jwt integrations.  Because they behave as their own user, you need to give them access to a profile for permissions.  But, because you used oauth that uses your own adobe permissions for the user you authenticated through. If all that is in order, than it may not be a product profile/permission issue.

I hope that helps,

Seth

Level 1

Hi Settytb,

According to your response, I think I have all the permissions setup. In my first few screenshots, I can use the "discover me" method to get the information for my company and it works good. I think this has proved that the OAuth token I get is correct.

The problem is I copy and paste the company id I get and use it in other methods but none of them works.

Level 1

Hi David,

We are facing exactly the same issue that you have reported here. Can you help us with what fixed the issue for you.

Thanks,