Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Add Custom Reports to Dashboards

Level 1

How can I add custom reports into a dashboard?  Is this possible?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hey Easter,

I checked out some custom reports and I could see the dashboard option there. So my best guess now is that it may not be available with certain Custom Reports. I will try to talk to some folks internally and find out more about this. 

Thanks! :) 

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 10

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out. 

Custom reports can be added. Open the report that you want to add, click on 'More' and then select 'Dashboard'. You should be able to do it this way.

Let me know in case you are not able to.

Thanks!

Level 1

Hi,

I appreciate your follow-up and help.  Thanks!!!

That is what I tried to do first but 'Dashboard' is not an option when I click on More.  I thought perhaps it is not available with Custom Reports?  Or perhaps not available with certain Custom Reports?  I created my Custom Reports from Paths reports.  

:)  Easter

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hey Easter,

I checked out some custom reports and I could see the dashboard option there. So my best guess now is that it may not be available with certain Custom Reports. I will try to talk to some folks internally and find out more about this. 

Thanks! :)