Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

view through conversions

Level 1

Hi,

I'm interested on  the attribution of campaigns. In particular I would like to know if is possible with adobe analytics to measue the post view conversions (view through conversions). How could I setup it in my account? It is necessary the module test&target?

Thanks a lot in advance for your help.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 5

Hi

1. Post view conversions ( also known as "view through conversions" | are conversions that occur after a user has seen an ad but not clicked on it) require few implementation tweaks. based on the scenario that where is that campaigns is being served . If the campaigns serves on web site than we can achieve this by certain implementation tweaks. Using campaign stacking concept which help us to identify the channel which user using to view that respective campaign.

Using campaign stacking plugin and eVar we can get numbers where we can justify the how many users view the campaign and successfully converted.

Scenario , user visit you website view cmp1 and left the website but after few days or hours he visit again but through different channel ( email or seo ) and got converted. Campaign stalking makes map (Direct>Email .. so on depending on the channel) and give credit to the first or last channel.

One eVar will be used to campaign stalking and other will hold the name of the campaign which later on correlated to get the report.

Regard

Devinder

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 5

Hi

Could you please describe the scenario.

Regards

Devinder

Level 1

Hi devinderbanga,

I've a display campaign working and I would like to know how I can do to measure the post-view conversion without a 3rd party tracking. At the moment with omniture I only can measure the post click conversion, is it possible to measure the post-view conversion?

Thanks!

Correct answer by
Level 5

Hi

1. Post view conversions ( also known as "view through conversions" | are conversions that occur after a user has seen an ad but not clicked on it) require few implementation tweaks. based on the scenario that where is that campaigns is being served . If the campaigns serves on web site than we can achieve this by certain implementation tweaks. Using campaign stacking concept which help us to identify the channel which user using to view that respective campaign.

Using campaign stacking plugin and eVar we can get numbers where we can justify the how many users view the campaign and successfully converted.

Scenario , user visit you website view cmp1 and left the website but after few days or hours he visit again but through different channel ( email or seo ) and got converted. Campaign stalking makes map (Direct>Email .. so on depending on the channel) and give credit to the first or last channel.

One eVar will be used to campaign stalking and other will hold the name of the campaign which later on correlated to get the report.

Regard

Devinder