Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Discrepancy between clicks and visits falling

Level 1

Hello,

One of our display vendors (for both Desktop Prospecting and Mobile Prospecting) has seen the discrepancy between clicks and visits increase over the last couple weeks. Historically, visits have been ~70% of clicks for any given week. We are now seeing visits come in an ~45% of clicks. We have not made any changes to our tracking and the vendor assures me that everything is correct so my question is , what could be causing this trend and are there any fixes we can troubleshoot?

I know they are trying their best but Cost Per Visit is how we judge there success and they are pointing to this trend as the reason why CPV has been increasing.

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Jack,

I think a randomized set would do. If you cannot access customer care, reach out to your company Supported User for the same. Alternatively, you can send an email to clientcare@adobe.com directly with your problem and they would get back to you. Thanks!

Tanmay

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 10

Hi Jack,

For your query we would require a look at your historical data and also the present data to analyze the situation. To avoid sharing this confidential information, ClientCare would be the best avenue to reach out to. They could look into your data and solve your problem. Thanks!

Tanmay

Level 1

Hi Tammay,

Thanks for reaching back out. Unfortunately, I don't think we have the level of service to access customer care. When I click on that option all I am automatically logged out. What sort of historical data would you need for this analysis? It's unlikely we will be able to share but I may be able to pull a randomized set.

Let me know what you would need.

Thanks!

Jack

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Jack,

I think a randomized set would do. If you cannot access customer care, reach out to your company Supported User for the same. Alternatively, you can send an email to clientcare@adobe.com directly with your problem and they would get back to you. Thanks!

Tanmay