Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Ad Hoc: filtering out irrelevant segments, metrics and dimensions from the Windows?

Level 2

Hi,

We have several dozen suites for different sites and businesses, which all eventually wrap up into a single suite.

In Ad Hoc, I see all segements from all owners for all suites no matter which suite I'm in.  The same goes for Dimensions and Metrics (dimensions and metrics that aren't even captured in the current suite are available).

Is there a way to filter or configure the Windows to show only those segments, metrics and dimensions applicable to the current suite?  Or to limit segments to just my segments?  Or something to stop me going crazy :)

Thanks

nick

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Nick, 

Your problem can be easily solved by using Analysis Workspace because it allows you to filter segments, metrics and dimensions by tags. You can also curate your workspace by selecting only the components that are relevant for you. It would be great if you could try migrating to Analysis Workspace. Let me know if there are any hurdles for you in doing so. Thanks!

Tanmay

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Nick, 

Your problem can be easily solved by using Analysis Workspace because it allows you to filter segments, metrics and dimensions by tags. You can also curate your workspace by selecting only the components that are relevant for you. It would be great if you could try migrating to Analysis Workspace. Let me know if there are any hurdles for you in doing so. Thanks!

Tanmay