Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Problem exporting reports through Ad Hoc

Level 1

Hello,

I'm trying to set up a daily scheduled report through Ad Hoc but there seems to be a bug with the formatting. 

For instance, when I log in on Ad Hoc, the default view shows no other rows than the time granularity (Day, week, month, etc.). To get my additional dimensions I have to press the "Replace tables" button. 

This is causing a problem with the automatic delivery method since it seems like Ad Hoc is extracting the default view of the report and not the manually updated one (once I click "replace table"). This causes all my daily updated reports to be missing all their dimensions. 

I've taken screenshots of the process to further explain my point:

This is my default Ad Hoc view once I log in. As you can see, I'm missing the "Regions" dimension.

Now if I press "Replace Tables"

I'm getting the final version (the one that I ideally want to be automatically exported to my data analytic platform) 

Am I the only one experiencing this issue? 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 1

I have a similar issue, but the interesting thing is that it works only for several line items, I broke down year by other dimensions and set up 12 break downs for year but it does for first three months only, when I update the table manually it works perfect and shows data for all passed months.  

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 1

I have a similar issue, but the interesting thing is that it works only for several line items, I broke down year by other dimensions and set up 12 break downs for year but it does for first three months only, when I update the table manually it works perfect and shows data for all passed months.