Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

How to integrate Site catalyst in AEM

Level 3

Hi All,

I’m trying to enable  Site Catalyst  in AEM through cloud service. I have tried with s_code in a separate js  and its working fine. When  I am configuring Site Catalyst using AEM plugin i am not able to load the Site Catalyst (S_Code) in web page. Kindly help me on this issue .

Please do the needful.

Thanks & Regards,

Satish Kumar G

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Sutish,

If you're able to, I'd actually highly recommend moving towards an implementation on DTM. You'll have a lot more control over the implementation as time goes on, and it is AEM-version agnostic. That way, all you need to do is implement the DTM header/footer code, then provide a data layer for DTM to reference all needed variables.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Level 10

Hi Satish,

I can point you to this set of documentation for integrating AEM with Adobe Analytics. Let me know if this helps you out - https://docs.adobe.com/docs/en/aem/6-2/administer/integration/marketing-cloud/sitecatalyst.html

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Sutish,

If you're able to, I'd actually highly recommend moving towards an implementation on DTM. You'll have a lot more control over the implementation as time goes on, and it is AEM-version agnostic. That way, all you need to do is implement the DTM header/footer code, then provide a data layer for DTM to reference all needed variables.