Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Ad Hoc Analysis Tool is pulling an incorrect metric in new reports, but works fine in previously saved reports. Anyone had this issue or know a potential fix?

Level 1

Ad Hoc Analysis Tool is pulling an incorrect metric in new reports, but works fine in previously saved reports. Anyone had this issue or know a potential fix?

When pulling Transfers, Ad Hoc pulls in a related metric instead. The really odd thing about this is that the tool works fine with previously saved reports (using the same metric). It's as if when a new report is created, there is some bug that causes it to not function properly. 

Any related information would be appreciated.

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Adobe is moving Ad Hoc Analysis to end of life on March 1, 2021. Learn more

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Level 2

TentoOne wrote...

When pulling Transfers, Ad Hoc pulls in a related metric instead. The really odd thing about this is that the tool works fine with previously saved reports (using the same metric). It's as if when a new report is created, there is some bug that causes it to not function properly. 

Any related information would be appreciated.

Thanks!

I'm also having trouble with Ad Hoc Analysis. The dimension and metrics in old reports are fine, but as soon as I try adjust them, I get nothing back. Even the "Fixed Item Lists" are empty when I click on them to search. We are also having problems with instances of evars, whereby we have an evar with visits, pageviews etc, but the instances of the evar is 0.

Very strange, and I'm not sure I can use ad hoc anymore until this gets fixed.

As with the above, any related information/fixes would be good.

Correct answer by
Level 10

Adobe is moving Ad Hoc Analysis to end of life on March 1, 2021. Learn more