Lets say I have two metrics I like (Visits and Conversion Rate), and I frequently look at them by 'Visit Number', 'Marketing Channel', 'Products'. Yes, I should just make a dashboard and be done with it. However, I would love the ability to have the following workflow.
1. Add metrics to a table. (in my example, I am thinking about adding them as columns/on top)
2. Grab multiple dimensions and drop it on the the table.
3. After the above action is taken, workspace would automatically create multiple freeform tables based on the number of dimensions dropped on the table.
Here are some use cases for this:
1. Faster dashboard creation.
2. Faster analysis.
3. Admins, Analysts, New Users want to quickly see what values are showing up in each report/dimension.
4. Analysts can quickly grab important (favorited/tagged) dimensions and create a view very quickly.
I think admins and analysts would find this feature particularly helpful and i believe it would make working in analysis workspace that much better (than it already is) Let me know your thoughts. : )