Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!

Word Wrap visualization headings

Level 2

In Adobe Analysis Workspace, the headings of my visualizations are long and get tapered off. Is it possible to wrap the visualization header to the next line?

4 Replies

Community Advisor

I never got that much long name where I wanted next line for project name/panel name/visualization name. I looked at the preferences, I don't think there is a way to get the header to next line. Try to hide the components or zoom out the screen, that might helps you a little. But the best way is to coming up with a naming convention and abbreviations for commonly used headings for the the visualization which are easily understood by others who consumes your reports. Hope this helps!

Community Advisor

Are you trying to wrap viz heading or header in freeform table as @Jennifer_Dungan mentioned? I thought you are talking about viz heading.

Community Advisor

Oh, Yeah, that could be interpreted as the Heading of the Visualization Block too... you're right, I've never seen an option for that either.... 

I just try to make short titles, and add more details in the visualization description

Community Advisor

Which visualization are you having issues with?

There is an option to wrap headers in your freeform tables, and Line Graph tabs auto-wrap:

Jennifer_Dungan_0-1682428936533.png

Jennifer_Dungan_1-1682428942471.png

But if you are talking about wrapping the breakdown values, there is currently no option... I posted an idea a while ago, please add your comments and "Like" it so hopefully we can generate enough interest for Adobe to make this part of the roadmap:

https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-analytics-ideas/add-functionality-to-wrap-lon...