Expand my Community achievements bar.

[Mentor Ankit Agarwal] Adobe Analytics Community Mentorship Program 2024

Administrator

Hello Team,

Welcome to the Adobe Analytics Community Mentorship Program 2024! This is the featured Community Discussion thread for your Adobe Analytics Community Mentor, Ankit Agarwal (aka @ankitagarwal05), who will be here to guide and support you and your peers with your Adobe Analytics questions as you prepare for the Adobe Analytics Developer Professional Certification (Exam ID: AD0-E213)through to the end of the program. 

Meet your Mentor:

Ankit.png

Aspirants mapped to Mentor, Ankit, @ankitagarwal05

1. Achyuth19
  2. FarizKa1
  3. InderpreetSin 
  4. Mshaji
  5. kapil_rajoria
  6. Raja-kp
  7. Nitin Choley
  8. LoïcME

How to participate 

1. Aspirants’ goal is to clear their Adobe Analytics Certification during the duration of the program: July 24th, 2024 – September 4th, 2024.
  2. Aspirants: Post your Questions in this thread to connect with Mentor, Ankit, @ankitagarwal05 and your fellow Aspirant peers.  *You are all preparing for the same Certification, so feel free to use this space to share what you’re learning and collaborate! 

Suggested Next Steps for Aspirants:

• Update your Community Profile photo with your latest headshot so that you can stand out to your Mentor and Peer Aspirants.
  • "Like" this thread to confirm your participation in the program
  • Introduce yourself to Ankit and your Aspirant peers by Replying to this Thread! Break the ice by introducing yourself (location, org/ company, etc.) and your experience with/ interest in Adobe Analytics  
  • Post your Questions to this thread as you begin learning more about the Adobe Analytics Developer Professional Certification (Exam ID: AD0-E213)
  • Test your Analytics knowledge by browsing through the Adobe Analytics Community Questions and taking your best shot at answering some Qs!
  • Remember that every post / like / comment you make in your contextual thread and in the Analytics Community throughout the duration of the program helps increase your chance to be recognized by your Mentor and win exclusive Adobe swag, so bring your best efforts!

Quick links 

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

42 Replies

Level 4

Yes for our Developer Professional certification, these are the main sections we’ll be focusing on, along with their overall emphasis on the final exam.

Level 2

Hi @ankitagarwal05 

Any quiz this week? if yes, then what topics would you cover in that so that I could emphasize accordingly

Level 4

Hi @InderpreetSin 

Please review Section 1 and 2 for this week and post your doubts here. 

I will try to post 1-2 question every week.

Level 2

Hi @ankitagarwal05 

The above link is showing 404 error. Anything changed?

InderpreetSin_0-1723923854909.png

Level 2

Hello @InderpreetSin ,

I had the same issue last friday. Try with this one instead https://app.rockinfo.com/courses/playScorm/812 and tell me if it works for you.

Level 1

Hi @ankitagarwal05  and fellow aspirant.

My Name is Nitin Choley having mix of experience in AA Reporting and Implementation, currently working for Plan Net India. In my current role Implementation is a focus topic, hence I wanted to do a certification which will help me gaining more knowledge on implementatin.

Regards,

Nitin 

Level 4

Hello everyone,

I hope everyone had a good start of the week. Just checking, did you guys go through the Exam Prep Guide? looked at the sample questions? If you have any questions, post it here. 

If not yet started, please review Section 1 and 2 for this week and post your doubts here. 

To help you prepare well, Will try to post 1-2 question every week and all of you can try giving answers to validate your knowledge.

Level 2

Hello @ankitagarwal05 ,

Thank you for the insights. I will look into the stated sections throughout the week. Do you have an approximate day or time frame on which you will post the questions?

Kind regards

Level 4

I will post the quiz on Friday, you can post your answers by the end of the weekend or Monday morning.

Level 4

Hello Everyone @LoïcME @InderpreetSin @NitinCh @Achyuth19 @FarizKa1 @kapil_rajoria @Raja-kp @Mshaji 

Here's the quiz for this week.

Question 1 : Which setting on Virtual Report Suites is inherited from the parent report suite?

1. Permission Groups
  2. Report Suide ID (RSID)
  3. eVar configuration
  4. Report suite name.

Question 2: What is the only way to redirect data from one report suite to another report suite?

1. Data Warehouse
  2. Processing Rules
  3. Data Feed
  4. Vista Rules

Question 3: A developer is creating a new Adobe Experience Platform Launch property. You need to change the setting of 's' object. Where should the developer make this change?

1. In the property settings.
  2. In the core Extension action inside of a rule
  3. In the Adobe Analytics Extension.
  4. In the Core Extension

Question 4: Where can a developer restrict access to segments and calculated metrics for a certain product profiles within Adobe Analytics?

1. Admin Console
  2. Report Suite > General Account Settings.
  3. Virtual Report Suite.
  4. Project Settings.

Post your reply with answers as A,B,C or D for each question. I will post the correct answers by Monday EOD.

Community Advisor

hi @ankitagarwal05 

Please correct me if i'm wrong :

Question 1 : Which setting on Virtual Report Suites is inherited from the parent report suite.

Answer: eVar configuration

Question 2: What is the only way to redirect data from one report suite to another report suite?

Answer : Data Feed

Question 3: A developer is creating a new Adobe Experience Platform Launch property. You need to change the setting of 's' object. Where should the developer make this change?

Answer : In the property settings.

Question 4: Where can a developer restrict access to segments and calculated metrics for a certain product profiles within Adobe Analytics?

Answer : Admin Console

Level 2

Hello @ankitagarwal05 ,

Please find my answers below:

1) C - eVar configuration

2) D - Vista rules

3) C - In the Adobe Analytics extension

4) D - Admin console

Best regards

Level 2

Hi @ankitagarwal05  , thanks for the quiz questions !

1) Answer 3: eVars, props, and events settings are inherited from the parent report suite.

2) Answer 4: VISTA Rules can redirect data to another report suite and modify it. They only affect new data, not existing data.

3) Answer 3: The 's' object is used in Adobe Analytics and is managed through the Adobe Analytics Extension in Adobe Experience Platform Launch.

4) Answer 1: The Admin Console is where you manage user permissions and control access to Adobe Analytics data and features.

Level 2

Hi @ankitagarwal05 ,

My answers are below for the quiz.

Question 1 : Which setting on Virtual Report Suites is inherited from the parent report suite?

Answer: eVar Configuration only.  The permission groups, Report Suite ID, and Name cannot be inherited. The Virtual Report suite has its permission groups.

Answer:  There is no direct setting we have to redirect data from one report suite to another but we can do using DATA FEED. 

Answer: In the Adobe Analytics Extension. 

Answer:  Report Suite > General Account Settings because it is for a specific product. 

I really like the questions which you asked. 4th one is little tricky but I might be wrong. If possible, @ankitagarwal05 can you give me simple explanation about data feed ?

Level 4

Data feeds are a powerful way to get raw data out of Adobe Analytics. Please read the following documents to learn more about Data feeds - https://experienceleague.adobe.com/en/docs/analytics/export/analytics-data-feed/create-feed 

Level 4

Hello everyone,

Below are the correct answers to the questions:

Question 1 - C

Question 2 - D

Question 3 - C

Question 4 - A.

Thank you all for participating in the quiz. 

Level 4

Hello Aspirants,

How is everyone doing in their certification journey? Any questions? Any roadblocks? Let me know.!

I hope you all are focusing on Section 3 : Analytics Implementation and Configuration which has the highest weightage in the exam. We will be focusing on this topic more than any other topic.

Please start going through the documentation of implementing Adobe Analytics: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/en/docs/analytics/implementation/launch/overview 

Reply to this comment about any questions related to implementations.