Expand my Community achievements bar.

Find Your “Happily Ever After” in Data Storytelling at Adobe Summit!

Adobe Champion

S953Skill Exchange_AdobeAnalyticsExperienceMakersSpotlight_Shari-Jeff.png

Thank you all for attending our session!   As promised, here is a copy of the presentation slides along with some bonus materials about using UX principles to present your data. In addition, we've included a DRAFT copy of the U.S. Bank Experimentation Team style guide for reference.  Please feel free to reach out to myself or @jeff_bloomer if you have any questions!

As analysts, we often wish that the numbers would magically weave their own tale!  Unfortunately, no amount of pixie dust can bring that fantasy to life. Join us for our Adobe Summit session, Session S953 The Skill Exchange: Adobe Analytics Experience Makers Spotlight, to learn how you can create your own data narrative, no sorcery required. @jeff_bloomer will explain the value of a good story and its power to enhance the quality and impact of your work. @ShariLynnDeutsch will share the importance of a data style guide and the steps to create one.  Whether you’re able to attend Summit in person or are watching the recording later, be sure to come back here on Thursday, March 28th for the full details of our presentation, plus bonus materials!

We excited to share our session with @Mandy_George314 and @catherine_kum-seun for SEARCHing for your next big insight, a look into on-site search and the customer journey.

1 Reply

Adobe Champion

Thank you all for attending our session!   As promised, here is a copy of the presentation slides along with some bonus materials about using UX principles to present your data. In addition, we've included a DRAFT copy of the U.S. Bank Experimentation Team style guide for reference.  Please feel free to reach out to myself or @jeff_bloomer if you have any questions!