Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!

Experience League LIVE: Post-session discussion - Analytics in the office or on the go

Employee

Use this thread to ask any questions related to the Experience League LIVE session, "Analytics in the office or on the go."

Experts are monitoring this thread to ensure your questions are answered. Thanks and we hope to hear from you!

3 Replies

Employee

Here are a couple of questions that were asked during the session, but that we didn't have time to address:

Q: How can I exclude "unspecified" data in the mobile scorecard?

Q: Is the compare data option available for everybody or depends on the subscription plan? I don't have it available.

Employee

As for the option to compare different time periods in freeform tables, that feature is available to everyone. Maybe just make sure that you are right-clicking in the right spot. You should be right-clicking on the metric itself, at the top of a column, and then you can choose to add a comparative time period.

Employee

To "how can I exclude 'unspecified' data in the mobile scorecard?"

Look to the right pane where you will see your dimension(s) listed for the tile or detail slide you have selected. Click the chevron to the right of the dimension. Hover over "unspecified" until you see the icon to exclude it and then click it.