Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.

Event attributed to eVar breakdown?

Level 6

I have two eVars "internalId" and "cookieId". InternalId is tagging links, but cookieId is persisting through whole journey.

Then I have an event "Conversion".

The use case is this:

Hit 1: User loads page A and gets internalId, user has cookieId

Hit 2: User surfs around, user has cookieId, but does not trigger any internalId

Hit 10: User triggers event Conversion, has cookieId.

I can easily attribute the event Conversion to the internalId and to the cookieId. However I don't know how to combine all 3 of them in one view: I want to know the amount of conversions per cookieId per internalId.

When I look at report internalId with metric Conversion and apply a breakdown for cookieId, I do not get any values, because at time of event Conversion only cookieId is present but no internalId.

1 Reply

Employee Advisor

it might take some work, but you might be able to figure something out with sequential segmentation, Have a definition where cookieid is a certain value, then internalId, then event conversion.