Expand my Community achievements bar.

Bug with new release : Not able to add more than two segments as options in segment dropdown.

Community Advisor

Issue -
Earlier we used to add multiple segments as options in a segment dropdown.
But since the new changes have been made, where we can select multiple segments (as OR condition) in a segment dropdown, I am not able to add more than two segments in a dropdown.
Even by pressing shift, it doesn't work. 

Update -
Spoke with support team, there seems to be an engineering bug.

everyone in my org is facing this issues.
Spoke to a friend in another org, they are facing this issue too.

Will keep you updated, once I have any resolution from the engineering team.

If you guys are facing the same issue with segment dropdown, please do mention here in replies, so that the engineering team can work on this as a priority (based on the wider impact). Also, as a good practice, please raise a ticket with the Support team.

7 Replies

Community Advisor

I'm sending this to a contact at Adobe as well to get it some visibility.

Employee

@VinayC I've tried to reproduce this and haven't been able to see it. Can you give me some detailed steps to trigger this (as well as Device, OS, Browser, etc.)?

Community Advisor

For my team, it's happening across the browsers - all conditions.

Community Advisor

Update -

Following workaround provided by the support team -

1.Save/exit seems to reset the ability to add more segments to the drop down and the operation is successful.

2. While adding a second option in dropdown (before the dropdown freezes) - Select all the segments at one time and drag and place it in the Dropdown at once.

This will help you to continue our work until the Engineering team is able to resolve the original issue.

Employee

@VinayC are you still seeing this issue? We were never able to repro it on our side. Did you file a formal ticket with details?

Community Advisor

Yes, as mentioned above in my comments, we raised a formal ticket with Adobe Support. 
They were able to replicate the issue across the users in our org. 

Community Advisor

I have received the confirmation from the support/engineering team that this issue is now resolved.