Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Want to Improve ROI of my campaigns

Employee

I am a digital advertiser investing in search, display and social advertising. How can Adobe Media Optimizer improve ROI on my campaigns? 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hello,

Welcome to the Community!

The Media Optimizer advertising management capability and optimization capability, together with strategic and tactical services, help advertisers achieve the highest possible return on investment (ROI) on their campaigns. Media Optimizer automates and optimizes bid management for ad campaigns across search, display, and social media channels within the boundaries of an advertiser's business objectives, metrics, budget, and other business constraints. It uses the click, cost, and conversion history for each of an advertiser's keywords and ads, as well as information about the bid landscape on each marketing channel, to determine the optimal bid prices. The advertising management capability constantly monitors an advertiser's keywords and ads, dynamically adjusting bids and positions as the marketplace changes.

I hope that gives you some insight. Thanks!

Tanmay

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hello,

Welcome to the Community!

The Media Optimizer advertising management capability and optimization capability, together with strategic and tactical services, help advertisers achieve the highest possible return on investment (ROI) on their campaigns. Media Optimizer automates and optimizes bid management for ad campaigns across search, display, and social media channels within the boundaries of an advertiser's business objectives, metrics, budget, and other business constraints. It uses the click, cost, and conversion history for each of an advertiser's keywords and ads, as well as information about the bid landscape on each marketing channel, to determine the optimal bid prices. The advertising management capability constantly monitors an advertiser's keywords and ads, dynamically adjusting bids and positions as the marketplace changes.

I hope that gives you some insight. Thanks!

Tanmay