Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

SEO analytics

Employee

If I want to put my page through a SEO analytic program, how would you suggest I go about it?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

I use a chrome plugin called SEO Site Tools that I like. It's a very basic tool but gives you some quick insight into what you can improve SEO wise. If you are looking for something more in depth, I would consider an SEO company, or a few other tools. Depending on what you are trying to do, let me know and I can make some recommendations.

Josh

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Employee

Hi Dhanya,

I am not sure whether your question refers to "how to Optimize your page by using best SEO practices".

Let me know and i would be happy to answer your query

Regards
Syed

Correct answer by
Level 2

I use a chrome plugin called SEO Site Tools that I like. It's a very basic tool but gives you some quick insight into what you can improve SEO wise. If you are looking for something more in depth, I would consider an SEO company, or a few other tools. Depending on what you are trying to do, let me know and I can make some recommendations.

Josh

Employee

Hi,  Please be specific whether you refer to SEO activities or tracking your SEO efforts.  You may use Google Analytics tools to track your efforts.  If you want deep analysis you may use Google webmaster central and link both Webmaster and Analytics tools. 

Thanks  

Level 2

I would say

if you need to assess your website against SEO best practices go ahead and implement technical audit using tools like GSC , Screaming frog

if you need to assess your website against SEO performance , Go ahead build SEO reports using Adobe analytics and track natural search performance, You can also assess your SEO performance using Google Search console

If you need to track your user behaviour , go ahead and use adobe launch/GTM/Telium Tagging software scripts to track the events about user behaviour on your website through Adbobe analytics

Asses your website against competitors to grab in insights about content gap, link equity etc using tools like SEMrush, and Ahref etc.

If you need more details happy to support through