Expand my Community achievements bar.

Your experience with the SharePoint -- Workfront integration

Level 2

Hello!

One of our user groups is looking to integrate Workfront with their SharePoint site to store documents uploaded to Workfront in their SharePoint. On the article about the integration, it seems like the process is very easy, so I'd like to know what your experience was with setting up that integration. Specifically, how long did it take to do and what issues did you run into.

Thank you!

Audrey

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 5

Hi @Audrey Lai‚ - I commented on a similar post with our experience using OneDrive

(https://one.workfront.com/s/question/0D50z00006ZXi5TCAT/does-workfront-documents-section-allow-you-to-do-realtime-updates-similar-to-sharepoint-currently-the-only-thing-i-can-do-is-download-the-document-update-it-and-then-reupload-the-document-if-not-are-there-plans-to-add-this-feature)

Level 10

We got it up and running within the same day I asked out IT to look at it. Our issues were with Sharepoint itself and syncing problems. The Workfront integration worked without incident and it’s been great.