Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

WORKMINUTESDIFF

Level 10
Hey Everyone, Hoping someone already created this wheel. We're trying to create a calculated field that will give us the minutes between two dates (i.e. Entry & Actual Completion). But we want it to apply to Work Minutes. The WORKMINUTESDIFF would be perfect. But it uses the work period of the Default Schedule (in our case 9-5pm). The team that wants this metric is our Helpdesk and thus has it's own scheduled (6am-6pm). So any ticket that is opened at 6am and closed at 8am shows 0 minutes because according to the Default Schedule the work day hasn't started yet. I can't change the Default because it'll impact projects. I don't suppose there's a way to point it to another Schedule. So that leaves us with a crazy calculation that I'm hoping someone has already conquered. " I'm holding out for a hero... He's (or she's) gotta be strong And he's (or she's) gotta be fast And he's (or she's) gotta be fresh from the fight Vic Alejandro MPM, PMP, CSM Denver Board of Water Commissioners
0 Replies