Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for our Coffee Break Sweepstakes on July 16th! Come ask your questions or share your use cases on Creative Briefs for a chance to win a piece of Workfront swag!
SOLVED

Workfront Usage Dashboard

Level 1

Hello!

I've recently imported the Workfront Usage Dashboard but am having difficulty locating a clear explanation for the audit types on report UD#7 Activity Over the Last 12 Months. The audit types that are not clear include: Combined Entry, General Edit, and Scope Change. For reference, the dashboard I'm referring to can be found in this link: https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/workfront-archived-groups/workfront-usage-dashboard...

Thanks for any insight!

Emmi 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi there!
Combined Entry means a couple things happened at the same time. So someone leaving an update/note while changing the status at the same time, for example.
Scope Change refers to only a project or task (pretty sure), like the duration, planned completion or predecessors have changed. Very specific (instead of just status change, for example).
General Edit is the only one I'm not sure about and having a hard time finding documentation. Wondering if it pulls ANY edit, not a specific edit/change type like above.

If you found this helpful, please mark correct to help others : )

If this helped you, please mark correct to help others : )

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi there!
Combined Entry means a couple things happened at the same time. So someone leaving an update/note while changing the status at the same time, for example.
Scope Change refers to only a project or task (pretty sure), like the duration, planned completion or predecessors have changed. Very specific (instead of just status change, for example).
General Edit is the only one I'm not sure about and having a hard time finding documentation. Wondering if it pulls ANY edit, not a specific edit/change type like above.

If you found this helpful, please mark correct to help others : )

If this helped you, please mark correct to help others : )

Level 1

Thanks! That was my assumption, but I was having a hard time locating any documentation to confirm.